Interested in taking the IES/EBMI Lighting Controls class? Now is the time to sign up for this years' class taking place on Wednesday, November 13, 2019!
Co-Sponsoring the IES Seminar
FOR NON-RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS
(4 PDH’s / 0 JC’s)
(4 CEU’S – will receive from IES AFTER class)
Space is limited - sign up early!
$150 per person for EBMI/IES member firms
$210 for non-member companies
After November 1st:
NOTE: To receive student materials, reservations must be PRIOR TO November 5th.
If you have any questions, please reach out to EBMI contact Annie Regan. Her contact information is below:
- Purpose is to educate end-users, clients, and maintenance personnel;
- This seminar will help you identify lighting control strategies based on application needs;
- Design and commission a lighting control solution;
- Analyze your control solutions in order to satisfy energy code standards;
- Choose appropriate lighting control equipment for your project
Presented by: Jeff Stoyanov, Vector Electrical Sales