Presented by: Daniel Silverstein, VP Operations, Liteline Canada
Dimming LED fixtures can be a nightmare! Daniel Silverstein will provide attendees with insights and a technical review of dimming systems and their relative benefits from the perspective of a lighting fixture manufacturer. We will take a deeper dive into how dimmers work, all while examining the dimming technologies that are available on the market today. A predominant objective of this presentation will be placed on understanding the challenges associated with phase-cut dimming vs other systems, all in the hope that we can avoid nightmare lighting application scenarios in the future.
This course is worth 1LU for AIA members.
After this course you’ll be able to:
- Differentiate the different classes of dimmers
- Understand how phase-cut dimmers work
- Explain how a dimmable LED driver operates
- Recognize potential conflicts before they happen; and
- Identify the best practices for matching controls, fixture types, and applications
12:00 Networking/Cash Bar
12:30 - Lunch
1:15 - 2:00 Presentation
$45.00 IES Member
$55.00 Prospective Member
$25.00 Officially Designated Emerging Professionals
To register, email Donna: email@example.com or reply to this email