You are invited to learn how Horticulture Lighting and Hydroponic systems enhance the growth of Leafy greens and vegetables at Fair Park. Throughout the growing season, all produce is donated to Fair Park-area charitable organizations including the Baylor Scott & White Health and Wellness Institute, area churches and the Austin Street Shelter.
- Host: IES Dallas Section
- Phone: 512-662-1945
- When: Wednesday, March 25, 11:30AM to 1:00 PM
- Where: Big Tex Urban Farms, Fair Park, Dallas TX, Gate 6 Entrance
- GPS: Fair Park, Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75210
- Turn by Turn Directions in Fair Park
- Enter Gate 6, east bound
- Right: S. 2nd Ave.
- Left: Pennsylvania Ave.
- Left: 1st Ave.
- Park: in the lot on the right
- Walk: through “Midway Arch” Gate
- Walk: Left to Greenhouse
- Box Lunches and drinks served following 45-minute tour
- Cost: $15 for members, $20 for non-members, $5 for students
- RSVP: Jodi Lednicky, JLednicky@hlalighting.com; 512.662.1945, or eVite