Committee Group: Lighting Science
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee develops standard test and measurement procedures with a focus on the light emitting device.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes test and measurement procedures and calculation practices for illumination characteristics of light sources.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover specific applications of testing procedures which are addressed by the other Testing Procedures subcommittees.
|Documents maintained by this committee
- LM-9 IES Approved Method for Electrical and Photometric Measurement of Fluorescent Lamps
- LM-20 IES Approved Method for Photometry of Reflector Type Lamps
- LM-40 Approved Method for Life Testing of Fluorescent Lamps
- LM-45 IES Approved Method for Electrical and Photometric Measurement of General Service Incandescent Filament Lamps
- LM-47 IES Approved Method for Life Testing of High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps
- LM-49 IES Approved Method for Life Testing of Incandescent Filament Lamps
- LM-51 IES Approved Method for the Electrical and Photometric Measurement of High Intensity Discharge Lamps
- LM-54 IES Guide to Lamp Seasoning
- LM-58 IES Approved Method for Spectroradiometric Measurement Methods for Light Sources
- LM-65 IES Approved Method for Life Testing of Single-Based Fluorescent Lamps
- LM-66 IES Approved Method for Electrical and Photometric Measurements of Single-Based Fluorescent Lamps
- LM-73 ANSI/IES Approved Method for Testing of Entertainment Luminaires Using Incandescent Filament Lamps or High-Density Discharge Lamps
- LM-78 IES Approved Method for Approved Method for Total Luminous Flux Measurement of Lamps Using an Integrating Sphere Photometer