Committee Group: Lighting Science
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee develops standard test and measurement procedures with a focus on indoor applications.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes test and measurement procedures and calculation practices for illumination characteristics of sources, materials, and lighting equipment in indoor applications.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover specific applications of testing procedures which are addressed by the other Testing Procedures subcommittees.
|Documents maintained by this committee
- LM-37 IES Guide for Determination of Average Luminance (Calculated) for Indoor Luminaires LM-41 Approved Method for Photometric Testing Of Indoor Fluorescent Luminaires
- LM-46 IES Approved Method for Photometric Testing of Indoor Luminaires Using High-Intensity Discharge or Incandescent Filament Lamps
- LM-62 IES Guide for Laboratory or Field Thermal Measurements of Fluorescent Lamps and Ballasts in Luminaires