Committee Group: Lighting Science
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee develops standard test and measurement procedures with a focus on outdoor applications.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes test and measurement procedures and calculation practices for illumination characteristics of sources, materials, and lighting equipment in outdoor applications.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover specific applications of testing procedures which are addressed by the other Testing Procedures subcommittees.
|Documents maintained by this committee
- LM-28 Approved Method: IES Guide for the Selection, Care, and Use of Electrical Instruments in the Photometric Laboratory
- LM-50 IES Approved Method for Photometric Measurement of Roadway and Street Lighting Installations
- LM-52 IES Guide for Photometric Measurements of Roadway Sign Installations
- LM-61 IES Approved Guide for Identifying Operating Factors Influencing Measured vs. Predicted Performance for Installed Outdoor High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Luminaires
- LM-71 IES Approved Guide: Photometric Measurement of Tunnel Lighting Installations
- LM-75 Goniophotometer Types and Photometric Coordinates