|Statement of Purpose The Street and Area Lighting Conference (SALC) Executive Subcommittee will have the following specific responsibilities as it relates to the SALC:
- Provides oversight and governance to SALC to assure continuity and alignment of the Committee with the SALC mission and goals.
- Along with Standing Subcommittee Chairs, develops and maintains IES SALC Policy & Procedures.
- Nominates a slate of officer candidates at the Fall Committee meeting each year, and for any special election to fill an officer vacancy.
- Appoints members to the Conference Planning Subcommittee, including the Chair, and Vice Chair.
- Appoints the Site Selection Coordinator and the Education Coordinator.
- At least one member attends each of the other Standing Subcommittee meetings.
- Comprised of the three elected officers and the active past Chairpersons who maintain membership.
- The Committee officers hold their respective positions on the Executive Subcommittee.
- Chairs of Standing Subcommittees or other guests may be invited to participate in all or part of Executive Subcommittee meetings, at the discretion of the Committee Chair.